Every day tons of content is rolled your way by hundreds of different online and offline news sources. We’ve carved out a few articles that we consider “must reads” for restaurateurs, hoteliers, and retailers. Our top picks for October include tech trends, best practices for online advertising, holiday sales predictions and more.
For F&B and Restaurateurs:
- Tech trends food and beverage operators should watch. This article by Nation’s Restaurant News (NRN) gives technology predictions for the year 2020, and may help a restaurant owner prioritize investments in technology for the future. http://nrn.com/technology/tech-trends-restaurant-operators-should-watch?page=1
- The National Restaurant Association (NRA) finds that consumers want a side of technology with their meals. http://www.restaurant.org/News-Research/News/New-research-shows-consumers-want-a-side-of-techno
- Our MICROS eCommerce division provides insight into Google’s newest update and how it alters how you see organic keyword data. Find out how this could affect your hotel, and what you can do to adapt and conquer. http://blog.microsecommerce.com/index.php/search-engine-marketing/googles-not-provided-keywords-whats-next-for-hoteliers
- What do modern business travelers look for in a hotel?? http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/travel/modern-business-travelers-hotel/index.html?hpt=tr_c1
- National Retail Federation (NRF) shares holiday expectations in their holiday sales forecast. http://www.nrf.com/modules.php?name=News&op=viewlive&sp_id=1674
- MICROS Retail’s Kevin Simons shares tips for developing ecommerce sites with consumers in mind” http://www.retailonlineintegration.com/article/8-tips-developing-e-commerce-sites-consumers-mind/
We hope that by reading these articles you have gained some insight into how you can keep your business ahead of the curve!
Find out more about what MICROS can do for you! For more information contact us at email@example.com Phone: 866.287.4736 (US and Canada)